When ingested, Panaeolus cyanescens produces strong, colorful visual hallucinations and auditory distortions usually lasting from 4-6 hours (Stijve 1992), sometimes up to 7 hours (Cox 1981). In high doses, Panaeolus cyanescens may temporarily interfere with voluntary muscle control (Cox 1981); Samoan informants have also reported that habitual use can cause a rash to form around the neck (Cox 1981), possibly due to the species’ notable urea content (Stijve 1992).
Anecdotal reports from a study conducted in the Netherlands suggested that the hallucinations induced by the oral consumption of P. cyanescens lingered compared to the more fleeting images induced by mushrooms in the Psilocybe genus, allowing users a more leisurely contemplation of this imagery.Panaeolus cyanescens, also known as Copelandia cyanescens, is a mushroom in the Bolbitiaceae family. Panaeolus cyanescens is a potent psilocybin mushroom and is similar to Panaeolus tropicalis.
There are no reviews yet.